Delivery Mode and Logistics
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Introduction to Unizap
- Initial Setup
- Managing Products
- Managing Orders And Payments
- Website And Storefront
- Subscription Plan
How do I set free delivery above a particular order amount?
Click on ‘Delivery settings’, under the settings tab. Go to ‘Delivery’. Here, you can edit any of the details related to delivery, according to your store. Set the order amount above which you require free delivery under ‘Delivery rates’ and you’re all set!Delete
What are the modes of delivery that Unizap offers?
Unizap offers 3rd party delivery integration, store pick-up, and self-delivery options. The seller can apply individual criteria to each of them and deliver at their ease.Delete
Under which circumstances is there a possibility that my order would not get delivered to the customer and would return to me?
Your order will return undelivered under the following circumstances:
- When the input address is incorrect
- When there is a failed delivery experience. For instance, there is nobody to pick up the order, or any avoidable circumstance as the case may be.
What will happen to my order if the customer is not found available at the delivery location?
This question can be dealt with in two scenarios:
If you wish to opt for a hyperlocal partner, the product won’t be returned to its pickup location. If you need this arrangement in the hyperlocal edition, it has to be discussed with that particular carrier partner. For any further queries, get in touch with your business advisor.
In the case of last-mile delivery, if the customer is not found in the delivery location, the delivery is rescheduled twice by the respective carrier partner. When the delivery is unsuccessful, the carrier partner will place the order for RTO(return to origin). In the case of RTO, the seller has to pay for both delivery attempts as well as for RTO. This balance will be deducted from the shipping wallet.Delete
How do you set delivery preferences?
- Under the settings tab, go to ‘Delivery settings’.
- Click on ‘Add third party delivery’ and select the delivery partners of your choice.
- Once done, if you wish to have preferences for certain delivery partners, you can select a particular delivery partner and drag it upwards or downwards using the four dots on the left-hand side of the name, on the basis of which the priority of your delivery partners will be ranked and assigned accordingly.